Welcome to the Virus Encyclopedia of Panda Security.
Is my computer infected by Exploit/iFrame?
Bear in mind that this flaw is exploited by viruses such as Klez, Nimda, Badtrans, Frethem, etc. You can find out if any of these viruses has affected your computer by carrying out the following steps:
- Carry out a full scan of your computer using Panda Antivirus, after checking that it is updated. If it isn’t and you are a registered Panda Software client, update it by clicking here.
- Check the computer with Panda ActiveScan, Panda Software’s free, online scanner, which will quickly detect any possible viruses.
How to remove Exploit/iFrame?
If, during the scan, your Panda Antivirus or Panda ActiveScan detects a virus that exploits the vulnerability of Exploit/iFrame, it will automatically offer you the option of deleting it. Do this by following the program's instructions.
- After deleting this malware by following the specified steps, if your computer runs Windows Millennium, click here to find out how to eliminate it from the _Restore folder.
- After deleting this malware by following the specified steps, if your computer runs Windows XP, click here to find out how to eliminate it from the _Restore folder.
How can I protect my computer from Exploit/iFrame?
Follow these steps to protect your computer against the vulnerability that Exploit/iFrame exploits:
- If you have Internet Explorer 5.01 or 5.5 installed, update it from the Microsoft website.
- Disable the Outlook Preview pane feature, from the View menu.
- Install a good antivirus on your computer. Click here to get the Panda antivirus solution that best suits your needs.
- Keep your antivirus updated.
- Enable the permanent protection on your antivirus (if this option is available).
For more detailed information about how to protect your computer against viruses, click here.