Welcome to the Virus Encyclopedia of Panda Security.
Zlob.KH allows hackers to get into and carry out dangerous actions in affected computers, such as capturing screenshots, stealing personal data, etc.
It avoids being detected by the user by using the following techniques:
- It deletes the original file from which it was run once it is installed on the computer.
It captures certain information entered or saved by the user, with the corresponding threat to privacy:
- Keystrokes, in order to obtain information for accessing online banking services, passwords and other confidential information.
- User's browsing habits.
- Screenshots of actions carried out.
It affects productivity, preventing tasks from being carried out:
It reduces the security level of the computer:
- It notifies the attacker that the computer has been compromised and is ready to be used maliciously.
Means of transmission
Zlob.KH does not spread automatically using its own means. It needs the attacking user's intervention in order to reach the affected computer. The means of transmission used include, among others, floppy disks, CD-ROMs, email messages with attached files, Internet downloads, FTP, IRC channels, peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing networks, etc.
Zlob.KH has the following additional characteristics:
- It is 17408 bytes in size.