During the activation of your Panda, you may encounter error message 9-906. This errors means that the limit of activations of your product has been exceeded.
Once the limited of activation is reached, you can reallocate the used license from you Panda Account. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Access your Panda Account by clicking here.
- Enter your email address and password and click Log in.
- If you have forgotten your password to access your Panda Account, click option Forgot your password?
You will then be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Panda Account and you will receive instructions on how to change your password.
- If you still haven´t created your Panda Account, select Create new account.
If you have problems with your Panda Account, refer to the Support article Troubleshooting Issues with the Panda Account of Panda.
- Once you log in, under My Products. You will see the following alert message You have reached the maximum number of activations allowed. Click the Release button to reassign licenses.
- When this process finishes, activate your product again.
If the problem persists, please contact Technical Support