During the activation of your Panda, you may encounter an error message. Find below how to resolve them:
Error code 9-905
Error code 9-905 is displayed when the Activation Code is not entered correctly or when the code entered does not belong to the correct product.
If you are entering the Activation Code incorrectly, go to your Panda Account
and double-check the combination of characters and numbers of the code.
If the code is correct, then the error means that the code is not compatible with the product version you are trying to activate. To resolve it, you need to download the latest version of your product, either from the purchase email, from your Panda Account
or else by clicking the link below that corresponds to your product:
|Panda Gold Protection|
|Panda Global Protection|
|Panda Internet Security|
|Panda Antivirus Pro|
|Panda Dome Premium|
|Panda Dome Complete|
|Panda Dome Advanced|
|Panda Antivirus Essential|
Once downloaded, remove the previous version of your product and install your new Panda Dome.
Finally, once installed, you will be able to enter the Activation Code again and complete the process successfully.
Remember that all your product details, including the Activation Code are available in your Panda Account.
Error code 9-906
Error code 9-906 means that the limit of activations of your product has been exceeded.
In the case of a paid version, once the limited of activation is reached, you can reallocate the used license from you Panda Account. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Access your Panda Account by clicking here.
- Enter your email address and password and click Log in.
- If you have forgotten your password to access your Panda Account, click option Forgot your password?
You will then be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Panda Account and you will receive instructions on how to change your password.
- If you still haven´t created your Panda Account, select Create new account.
If you have problems with your Panda Account, refer to the Support article Troubleshooting Issues with the Panda Account of Panda.
- Once you log in, under My Products. You will see the following alert message You have reached the maximum number of activations allowed. Click the Release button to reassign licenses.
- When this process finishes, activate your product again.
If you are installing a trial version, please bear in mind that this kind of versions can only be installed once.
If you want to continue using your Panda, we recommend that you to purchase the full product version.
Error code 1-0
This error message is shown when the proxy option is enabled in the Internet Explorer settings. To solve it, follow the steps below:
- Open Internet Explorer, click Tools, Internet options.
- Select the Connections tab and click the LAN settings button.
- Disable the Use a proxy server for your LAN verification checkbox and click OK.
- Click OK again on the Internet options window.
- Now, try activating your Panda and verify the issue is solved.
Should the error persist, you will need to carry out an advanced scan of your computer with Panda Cloud Cleaner.To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Open your Panda and click the Rescue Kit box.
- Select the Detect Advanced Viruses button.
- When the scan is finished, Panda Cloud Cleaner will display a summary of the detections.
- Access the Malware & PUPS found section.
- Tick the PUPS you wish to remove and click Back. If you are unsure of which to select, we recommend you select all.
- Finally, click Clean for the disinfection process to begin.
- Try activating your Panda again.