Panda Cloud Drive for mobile lets you review the files you have in your Panda Cloud Drive account, as well as share them individually with others. This feature is very useful for sharing large files, files difficult to send through a mobile connection.
When you want to share a file, Panda Cloud Drive allows you to create a download link for the file. You can share this link with third parties and they can then download when they receive it.
Instructions for sharing files with Panda Cloud Drive for mobile
- Go to the Panda Cloud Drive mobile application.
- Find the file you want to share in My Panda Cloud Drive; it will be in the list of files and folders.
- Select the file and open the contextual menu and select Share.
- Select the email program you wish to use to send the shared download link.
- You will see the file information within the automatically generated email.
- Send the email to the recipient of your choice.
- During the next 24 hours, she or he will be able to download the file you have shared using the link.