The pushing out of settings and scheduled tasks to and from network devices is performed in Aether Platform is performed in real time, the moment that administrators apply the new settings to the selected devices. Administrators can adjust the security parameters almost immediately to resolve security breaches or to adapt the security service to the dynamic corporate IT infrastructure. This is one of the outstanding features of Aether Platform.
In general terms, we can establish the following time lapses per actions:
- Scans: Immediate
- Changes in settings: Immediate
- Information regarding items blocked by the Advanced Protection to the displayed at the console dashboards: Immediate
- Changes in Hardware or Software: 5 minutes.
- Detections carried out by the Antivirus Protection: 15 minutes.
How to enable/disable real-time communication
Real-time communication pushes any change made from the Web console to your computers in seconds. However, it requires that each computer have an open connection and may generate a huge amount of traffic in a very short period of time. If you disable this option, the time required for the information to reach your computers will be around 15 minutes. Follow the steps below to access the real-time configuration:
- Click the Settings tab.
- Select Network settings at the left-hand side panel.
- Click Proxy.
- Display the Advanced options menu and enable or disable real-time communications.