- Fixed problem with the network cards in the new 9500 Nexcom models. Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0150 and 4.00.00.0218
- Fixed LCD problem for the 9100 and 9500 Nexcom models. Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0201
- Fixed problem when working with ActiveDirectory. It was affecting the upload of LDAP groups in a particular profile configuration. The console was not showing these groups/users. This fix corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0202
- Solved timeout when accessing certain URLs and specifying the port, using explicit proxy. Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0203
- Improved synchronization problem when working with two or more appliances. Corresponds to HF 4.00.00.0204
- Solved several http slowdown problems when the appliance resources where busy (high CPU utilization, anti-spam engine update, etc.). Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0205
- Fixed a specific slowdown problem (http proxy running at 100%) when navigating by improving the use of shared memory in the appliance. Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0206
- Amended functionality that was generating some email messages with the same MAILFROM and MAILTO: email@example.com to be delivered to mail servers. Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0208
- Fixed bug that was repeating an address in the top10 spam recipients. Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0209
- Fixed authentication problem when using capital letters in the credentials. Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0211
- Fixed network problem to access servers in a different LAN when crossing the Panda GateDefender Performa. Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0212
- Fixed bug that caused the tagged traffic through a VLAN not to be analyzed. Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0213
- Fixed navigation problem to access some web pages when the MTU parameter of the Panda GateDefender Performa is changed. Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0214
- Solved logging problem (http.log) that was generating the CPU to reach 100% and thus slowing down the appliance performance. Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0215
- Solved unexpected reboots due to ampd process reload. Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0216
- Improved HTTP traffic management to avoid punctual navigation slowdown problems. Corresponds to individual HF 4.00.00.0217
- Improved antimalware engine (leaks) and process management (anti-spam and Web filtering modules) Connection delays in SMTP traffic, due to problems in the DNSBL process. Corresponds to individual HF 403, of version 3.02.00.
- Bug fixes and improvements included in HFPack 200.
Panda Security has published, in the Downloads area of its website, a HotFix Pack that includes all the improvements implemented in the latest hotfixes for Panda GateDefender.
Read the improvements included in GateDefender Performa HotFix Packs document to know about all the improvements included in the latest hotfixes.
Steps to download and install HotFix Pack 300
Before installing the HotFix Pack, make sure you have version 4.00.00 of Panda GateDefender installed. To check this, access the administration console and go to Status, System Status and click View version details. The version number appears in System Software, System software version.
Enter your user credentials, provided to you by Panda when you bought your security solution. Find out, if necessary, how to get your User name and password.
Once you have entered your user details, expand the Software folder. In the HotFix Packs subfolder you will find hotfix-installer_4.00.00.0300.zip.
Unzip the file to obtaine hotfix-installer_4.00.00.0300.tgz.
Go to the Panda GateDefender Performa administration console.
Select Update in the left panel.
Access the Installation of hotfixes section and click here.
In the Hotfixes installed option you can check the hotfixes installed on the device. To install new hotfixes, in this case, Hotfix Pack 300, select Install new hotfix.
Click the Browse button and select the location where you have previously downloaded and saved hottfix-installer_4.00.00.0300.tgz.
Select Install new hotfix.
Finally, click Install now for the hotfix installation process to begin.
When installation is complete, check in the administration console that Panda GateDefender Performa has upgraded to version 4.00.00.0300.
Please bear in mind that the application of any HFPack can take up to 10 minutes to get the GateDefender functionalities fully restored. We recommend you schedule carefully the application of the HFPack to minimize the impact in your network.