- Resolves the problem in the mail protection that caused connection queuing. Corresponds to the individual hotfixes 3.02.00.0403 and 3.02.00.0408
- Resolves the blocking of Panda GateDefender Performa when operator characters were included in the text filter. Corresponds to the individual hotfix: 3.02.00.0404
- Resolves the restart incident due to a conflict in the use of log files. Corresponds to the individual hotfix: 3.02.00.0405
- Resolves the incompatibility conflict when importing trusted sites in DOS format. Corresponds to the individual hotfix: 3.02.00.0407
- Correction to the problem that caused restarts when restarting the system. Corresponds to the individual hotfix: 3.02.00.0409
- Integrates the changes included in HFPack400 and previous ones.
Panda has published, in the Downloads area of its website, a HotFix Pack that includes all the improvements implemented in the latest hotfixes for Panda GateDefender.
Read the improvements included in GateDefender Performa HotFix Packs document to know about all the improvements included in the latest hotfixes.
Steps to download and install HotFix Pack 500
Before installing the HotFix Pack, make sure you have version 3.02.00 of Panda GateDefender installed. To check this, access the administration console and go to Status, System Status and click View version details. The version number appears in System Software, System software version.
Enter your user credentials, provided to you by Panda when you bought your security solution. Find out, if necessary, how to get your User name and password.
Once you have entered your user details, expand the Software folder. In the HotFix Packs subfolder you will find hotfix-installer_3.02.00.0500.zip.
Unzip the file to obtaine hotfix-installer_3.02.00.0500.tgz.
Go to the Panda GateDefender Performa administration console.
Select Update in the left panel.
Access the Installation of hotfixes section and click here.
In the Hotfixes installed option you can check the hotfixes installed on the device. To install new hotfixes, in this case, Hotfix Pack 500, select Install new hotfix.
Click the Browse button and select the location where you have previously downloaded and saved hottfix-installer_3.02.00.0500.tgz.
Select Install new hotfix.
Finally, click Install now for the hotfix installation process to begin.
When installation is complete, check in the administration console that Panda GateDefender has upgraded to version 3.02.00.0500.
Please bear in mind that the application of any HFPack can take up to 10 minutes to get the GateDefender functionalities fully restored. We recommend you schedule carefully the application of the HFPack to minimize the impact in your network.