From version 3.01.00.0000 of Performa several improvements have been included in the Web and P2P/IM application filtering module:
- Timetable for applying restrictions
This new feature allows you to configure a time period in which to allow or restrict filtering. This can be done through a table that shows times and days of the week. Click the cell corresponding to the day and time to allow/restrict.
Figure 1 – Timetable for applying restrictions
- Improvement to the statistical data collected by the filter
Thanks to this new feature, the statistical data collected by the filter is displayed in the following way:
Figure 2 – Statistics collected by the filtering modules
- More details about the events displayed in the reports
- Web filtering -> It displays more information regarding the URLs visited by each user (LDAP information).
- P2P/IM application filtering -> It displays more information regarding the applications blocked for each user (LDAP information).
Figure 3 – Reports with detailed LDAP user data