The full product should only be downloaded in very specific cases: if you do not have the DVD containing the latest version of the Panda GateDefender Integra software, in case of hardware failure and the consequent loss of the product installed, etc...
To download the latest version of Panda GateDefender Integra, follow the steps below:
- Go to the exclusive Downloads for clients area of the website.
This accesses the downloads area, where you must enter your username and password. These details are provided by Panda when you register the product. Read related article Which login details must I use to register Panda GateDefender Integra?
- Enter your username and password and click Enter.
- If you have several Panda security solutions, select the one that allows you to use this product in the Products contracted zone.
For more information, refer to the exclusive Downloads area for clients.
- A table is displayed with the downloads available for your security solution. Select Software. Then, click on the Restore DVD folder, and download the file with the .ZIP extension corresponding to the ISO image of the latest Panda GateDefender Integra DVD available.
- Save to the hard disk on your computer. It is recommendable to create a folder in the C: drive and name it PANDA, for example, and download the file to this folder.
- When the download is complete, click Exit.
- For instructions on how to install the software, refer to how to install the product from the file downloaded from the website.
IMPORTANT: If an error occurs when downloading the file, it will be unusable, returning errors during installation. In this case, you must repeat the download process by following the steps described in this FAQ.
Check that the Internet Explorer settings do not interfere with the download process. To do this:
- Open the browser, go to Tools and select Internet Options.
- In the Privacy tab, check that the level is set at Medium. If it isn’t, click the Default button.
- Then click Apply and OK to save the changes.