Panda GateDefender Integra lets users manage the schedules that determine the periods of time in which firewall filter rules will be applied.
Steps for managing schedules:
- Go to the Panda GateDefender Integra administration console. For instructions on how to do this, click here.
- Then, click on Definitions in the panel on the left.
- Then, choose the option Schedule where you will be able to add, modify or delete a schedule associated to one or more firewall rules.
- The parameters are:
- Name: Descriptive name of the schedule.
- Type: The defined schedule can be either Immediate or Periodic. Select an option and set the time or frequency for the new schedule.
- Hours: Define a timetable for the schedule. You can choose 24 hours if you want the rules to be active the whole day, or choose the option From-To and enter the periods during which you want the rules to be enabled.
- Schedule groups to which it belongs: List displaying the groups created. Select the groups to which the schedule will belong.
Once at least one Schedule is defined, you will be able to access the Scheduler screen from the firewall settings.