Below are the steps to follow to create and mange CA certificates in Panda GateDefender Integra used to authenticate VPN connections.
Steps to access CA certificates
- Go to the Panda GateDefender Integra administration console.
- Click VPN in the main menu and select Manage digital certificates. The Certificate management screen shows the local certificates, at the top, and the CA certificates, at the bottom.
The entries showing the status of the CA certificates contain the following parameters:
- Name of the certificate.
- Certificate identifier. Common Name of the digital certificate that will be used to identify it. This could be an IP address, an FQDN name (fully qualified domain name) or an email address.
- CA organization that has signed the certificate.
- Validity. Period of validity of the certificate displaying start and end dates of this period. If the certificate is inactive, this information will appear empty.
- CRL Link to the CRL management screen.
What’s more, a CA certificate can be imported, request signature, generated and deleted.
- Import: Click on Import if you want to add a certificate to the list and follow the steps below:
- Enter your Username to identify yourself locally.
- Click on Browse… to select the certificate you want to import.
- Click on Import once you have chosen a certificate to include it in the list
- If you want to exit installation without saving the changes, click on Cancel.
- Export: To export a certificate, select it and click on Export.
- View If you want to see more details about the certificate, select it and click on View. The following details appear:
- Certificate name
- Subject information
- Identifier (Common Name)
- Organizational unit (Department).
- Organization (Company)
- Email address
- Delete: To eliminate the certificate, select it and click on Delete.