All passwords set for the Systems Management users must meet the following requirements:
- 8 characters long with at least one upper, one lower, one digit, and one of the following special symbols: * @ # $ ! £ %
- Additional password security features can be configured as necessary.
How to configure the passwords
- Open the Administration console.
- Click on the Setup tab and select Settings.
- Password Expiration: Set PCSM passwords to expire every 30, 60 or 90 days.
- Unique Passwords: Set the number of password changes before a user can reuse a previously used password.