Welcome to the Virus Encyclopedia of Panda Security.
Threat Level Damage Distribution
Is my computer infected by Mediaplex?
Panda Security offers various solutions to safeguard your computer from spyware, as well as from other threats like viruses, hackers or phishing.
- Visit our online store to purchase the Panda solution that best suit your needs.
- Download a trial version of our products so you can evaluate them before your purchase.
- Check the computer with Panda ActiveScan, Panda Security's free, online scanner, which will quickly detect any possible threats.
How to remove Mediaplex?
If your Panda solution detects Mediaplex during the scan, it will automatically offer you the option of deleting it. Do this by following the program's instructions.
- After deleting this malware by following the specified steps, if your computer runs Windows Millenium, clickhereto find out how to eliminate it from the _Restore folder.
- After deleting this malware by following the specified steps, if your computer runs Windows XP, clickhereto find out how to eliminate it from the _Restore folder.
How can I protect my computer from Mediaplex?
In order to keep your computer protected, bear the following tips in mind:
- Install a good antivirus in your computer. Click here to get the Panda antivirus solution that best suits your needs.
- Keep your antivirus updated. If automatic updates are available, configure your antivirus to use them.
- Keep your permanent antivirus protection enabled at all times.
For more detailed information about how to protect your computer against viruses and other threats, click here.