Below are the instructions to identify the incident and the information to collect:
Some messages are not received at some specific accounts.
Check whether the accounts exist in the service (after logging into the console) and in your mail server.
- If the account(s) do not exist either in the service or in the email server, just create it in the location where they don’t exist. This action will solve the issue.
- If they do exist, log into the console with the affected accounts:
- If you can't, please report this issue to the Panda Tech Support team.
- If you can, check that the message that was supposed to arrive to your account is present:
- If it doesn’t exist, it means the mail hasn’t been received by the system.
- If it does exist, analyse the bounce message received by the senders that try to send email. Please report the results to the Panda TechSupport team.