Some computers show a red shield icon in the Signature update column, indicating that there is a signature file update error.
Follow the steps below to force a signature file update and refresh the information displayed in the console:
- Download the PCOP_update.zip tool and unzip it onto the computer where the incident took place (password: panda).
- Right-click the script, select Run as ... and select the Administrator account. Make sure you run the tool with an account with elevated privileges.
- In the Command Prompt window, select option 1 and wait for the process to finish.
- Finally, press any key to finish the process and 0 to exit.
- Check that the computer information is now correct in the administration console: the Signature update column displays a green icon and the last connection date is correct.
Data needed to report the incident
If the issue is not solved, it is then necessary to collect a series of data from the computer. Please, read How to report problems from the Endpoint Protection console and follow the instructions indicated.