Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection products allow you manage your cloud solutions quickly and easily and, if necessary, access information regarding other Panda Security solutions which will resolve all your network?s protection needs. This article explains the basic steps you need to know to get started with your product in two steps; Creating and Activating your Panda Account and Installing the Protection from the Web console.
Creating your Panda Account
Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection delegate credential management to an identity provider (IDP), a centralized application responsible for managing user identity. This means that with a single Panda account, the network administrator will have secure and simple access to all contracted Panda products. Follow the steps below to create and activate your Panda Account.
- After you purchase your licenses, you will receive an email message. Open it and click the link included in it.
- You will access a Web page to create your Panda Account.
- Enter your email address and click Create.
NOTE: If you had already created and activated your Panda Account, all you need to do is login with your credentials.
Activating your Panda Account - IMPORTANT - DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP!!
- Once you have created your Panda Account, it is essential to activate it.
To do that, go to your inbox and find the message.
- Click the activation button. By doing that, you will validate the email address that you provided when creating your Panda Account. If the button doesn't work, copy and paste the URL included in the message into your browser.
- The first time that you access your Panda Account you will be asked to set a password. Click Activate Account.
- Enter the required data and click Save data. If you prefer to enter your data later, click Not now.
- Accept the license agreement and click OK.
You will have successfully activated your Panda Account. You will then find yourself in the Panda Cloud site.
From there, you will be able to access the web console of your product. To do that, simply click the solution icon in the My services section.
Installing the protection from the Web administration console
Once in the Web administration console, which can also be accessed directly from this link
, you will be able to distribute the protection agents to network computers, configure security settings and monitor the protection status of computers, as well as offering troubleshooting tools and forensic analysis in the event of problems.
You can install the protection in several ways: