- Outlook 2003 stops responding when opening large Plain Text messages.
- The user cannot browse the Internet if Panda Security for Desktops and ISA Firewall Client are installed.
- The error CS-0200 TCConf: Generic error is displayed in the aplication event viewer on Vista clients when Panda AdminSecure Events service is enabled.
- It is not possible to print scan reports on Vista machines.
- Outlook 2000 crashes when the contextual menu option Send To ->Mail recipient is selected.
- Incompatibility with Media Monitor Player.
- Conflict between the POP3 connector and the resident driver.
- It is not possible to browse certain web pages.
In order to solve the issue, you can either upgrade to the latest version of AdminSecure (recommended) or apply a specific hotfix for the incident instead.
- How to upgrade to AdminSecure 4.50.00 version (recommended)
- Click here to see how to upgrade your AdminSecure version.
- Update the protection affected by the incident. For more information, go to How can I update the protection of my IT resources once I have upgraded AdminSecure? (only applies to AdminSecure)
- How to apply Hotfix HAS_4_04_10_0007.exe
- Click the following link to download hotfix HAS_4_04_10_0007.exe:
- Save the file to your hard disk; to the Windows Desktop, for example.
NOTE: It is advisable to disable the option to automatically upgrade the protections on all repositories before applying the hotfix in order to prevent excessive network traffic as all workstations/servers may restart or be prompted to restart, depending on what the automatic installation settings are.
- Run the downloaded file on the computers on which a repository is installed. You can do this by double-clicking the HAS_4_04_10_0007.exe file.
- Update the protection affected by the incident. For more information, go to How can I update the protection of my IT resources once I have upgraded AdminSecure? (only applies to AdminSecure).
- Check that the incident has been resolved.
- Panda Security for Desktops: 4.04.12.0000
- Panda Security for File Servers: 8.04.12.0000