What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
Error 0001:0006 when trying to activate Panda Internet Security 2012
Information applies to:
|Panda Internet Security 2012|
|Windows XP (32-bit Edition)||Windows Vista (32/64-bit Edition) |
|Windows 7 (32/64-bit Edition)|
Error 0001:0006 when trying to activate Panda Internet Security 2012.
Follow the steps below to apply hfp171104s24_r3.exe developed by Panda Security:
- Download hotfix hfp171104s24_r3.exe (1,04 MB).
- Save the file to your hard disk; to the Windows Desktop, for example.
- Reboot the machine in Safe Mode.To do this, on starting up the computer, press function key F8 repeatedly to access the start-up menu. When this menu is displayed, select the Safe Mode option.
- Double-click the hfp171104s24_r3.exe file.
- Finally, reboot your computer for the hotfix to be fully applied and check that the incident is resolved.
Help nº- 20120816 60357 EN
Contact us and get solutions!
Register and get help from the Panda Community
Open a ticket
Quickest way to reach Support.
Open a ticket and get help!
High call volume may result in longer wait times.
Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00 EST
1 800 603 4922 x 7015