What kind of help do you need?
(Example:“Panda AdminSecure”, “2093 error”)
Error 0006:0010 when trying to activate my Panda Internet Security 2012
Information applies to:
|Panda Internet Security 2012|
|Windows XP (32-bit Edition)||Windows Vista (32/64-bit Edition) |
|Windows 7 (32/64-bit Edition)|
Error code 0006:0010 returned upon activating Panda Internet Security 2012.
- You are typing an email address in the Customer Number field.
- The Regional and Language Options settings in Windows are not correct.
For the first case, type in the correct Customer Number or you may also leave the field blank.
For the second case, you need to change and reset the language settings. Please follow the steps below:
- Remove the language from the Regional and Language settings in the Control Panel and choose any other suitable option both in the general settings as well as in the advanced options.For further help on how to do this, refer to Microsoft’s knowledge base.
- Afterwards, activate your Panda Internet Security 2012.
- Finally, restore your language in the Regional and language settings.
Help nº- 20120605 60359 EN