What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
Panda 2013 indicates that my computer is unprotected and continuously prompts to activate the antivirus
Information applies to:
|Panda Global Protection 2013|
|Panda Internet Security 2013|
|Panda Antivirus Pro 2013|
|Panda Ultrabook Protection|
I had previously activated my Panda 2013 product but a pop-up or a message from the main application window, indicates that my computer is unprotected and continuously prompts to activate the antivirus.
Follow the steps below to apply the hotfix developed by Panda Security to resolve this issue:
- Download the hotfix for your product.
Panda Global Protection 2013
Panda Internet Security 2013 // Panda Ultrabook Protection
Panda Antivirus Pro 2013
- Save the file to your hard disk; to the Windows Desktop, for example.
- Double-click the hotfix file.
- Open Panda 2013 and activate it. To do so, click the Activate protection button from the main window and follow the activation wizard through.
- Finally, reboot your computer for the hotfix to be fully applied and check that the incident is resolved.
Help nº- 20130605 80559 EN