What kind of help do you need?
(Example:“Panda AdminSecure”, “2093 error”)
How can I download the full version for Panda Security for Exchange Servers?
|Windows NT 4.0 Server||Windows NT 4.0 Enterprise Server|
|Windows 2000 Server||Windows Server 2003|
|Windows 2000 Advanced Server||Windows Server 2008|
How to download Panda Security for Exchange Servers
In order to download the latest version of ExchangeSecure, follow the steps below.
- Enter the exclusive Downloads area for clients on the website. To do this, click the Downloads tab and select Downloads for clients in the menu on the left.
Click here to go directly to this section.
- Enter your user name and password and click Enter.
- If you have several Panda security solutions, in the Products contracted zone, select the one that allows you to use this product.
For more detailed information about the exclusive Downloads area for clients, click here.
- A table is displayed with the downloads available for your security solution. Select Software, click the Master folder, and download the file for your product.
- Save the file to your hard drive. We recommend you create a new folder called PANDA, for example, in C: drive and select this path to download the file.
- Once you have downloaded this file, click the Exit button.
- Go to the folder in which you have saved the file. Double click it and follow the instructions displayed in screen in order to complete the installation process.
For more information about installation using the file downloaded from the website, click here.
IMPORTANT: If an error occurs when downloading the file, it will be unusable, returning errors during installation. In this case, the download process must be repeated by following the steps described in this FAQ.
Help nº- 20121210 40402 EN