What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
What is the multi-device protection of Panda Global Protection 2014?
Panda Global Protection 2014 features a multi-device protection which offers you full protection for Android devices as well as protection for one of your Mac computers.
To install either of these protections from your Panda Global Protection 2014, just follow the steps below:
- Open your Panda Global Protection 2014 by clicking the bear icon next to the Windows clock.
- Select the Multi-device protection box from the main window of your antivirus.
- You will be taken to your Panda Account.
- Enter your email address and password and click Login.
- If you have forgotten your password to access your Panda Account, click option Forgot your password?
You will then be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Panda Account and you will receive instructions on how to change your password.
- If you still haven´t created your Panda Account, select Create new account.
For further information on this process, please refer to the Support article What is my Panda Account and how do I set it up?
From My products menu, choose the protection you want to download and install:
- Protection for Mac
- Click Install in the box for Mac.
The serial number or activation code wil be generated at that point and the installation file PAV4MAC.dmg will be available.
- Keep your serial number in a safe place because you will need it later on.
- Look for the PAV4MAC.dmg file you previously saved and install it on your Mac computer.
- Finally, register your license using the serial number previously created.
For further information on how to do so, please refer to How can I register Panda Antivirus for Mac.
- Protection for Android - Panda Mobile Security
- Click Install in the box for Android.
- You will be directed to Google Play. Select Panda Mobile Security and click Install.
- Transfer the downloaded file to the Android device to install it.
Help nº- 20130726 80668 EN