What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
Panda 2014 indicates my computer is unprotected and continously prompts to activate it
Information applies to:
|Panda Internet Security 2014|
|Panda Antivirus Pro 2014|
|Panda Global Protection 2014|
I had previously activated my Panda 2014 product but a pop-up or a message from the main application window, indicates that my computer is unprotected and continuously prompts to activate the antivirus.
Follow the steps below to apply the hotfix developed by Panda Security to resolve this issue:
- Download the hotfix for your product.
Panda Global Protection 2014
Panda Internet Security 2014
Panda Antivirus Pro 2014
- Save the file to your hard disk; to the Windows Desktop, for example.
- Double-click the hotfix file.
- Open Panda 2014 and activate it. To do so, click the Activate protection button from the main window and follow the activation wizard through.
- Finally, reboot your computer for the hotfix to be fully applied and check that the incident is resolved.
Help nº- 20140113 80671 EN