Error code 0005:0002 returned when activating your Panda 2013 product.
It has been detected that when activating your Panda 2013 product, if Internet Explorer is configured to Work offline, the activation process cannot be carried out.
For the program to correctly connect to the server and be able to perform the updates you have to disable this option. To do so, open the Internet Explorer browser, click File and uncheck Work offline.
To know whether the option has been correctly unchecked, make sure the following Windows Registry entries have zero value (0). Follow the steps below:
- Click the Windows Start icon, Run, type in regedit and click OK.
- Locate the following registry entries by deploying the folders:
- Select the Internet Settings entry from the panel on the left and check that the GlobalUserOffline entry is displayed on the right.
- If there is no GlobalUserOffline entry, the Internet Explorer has not been configured to browse in offline mode (without connection).
- If there is, check that the value in the Value column is 0x00000000 (0).
- If the value is 0x00000000 (1), it means your Internet Explorer is still in offline mode. You must therefore double click the GlobalUserOffline entry, change the Value data field from 1 to 0 and click OK.