The activation of your product will allow to benefit from the following services:
- Different product modules activation.
- Daily updates during the license period.
- Access to the Collective Intelligence.
Steps to activate Panda 2013
You can activate your product through the activation wizard displayed when you restart your computer, when you open the program after having installed it, or through the pop-up reminders.
- Select one of the options displayed in the installation wizard:
- Try free for 30 days: This is a trial version. To activate it, simply click Next and your trial version will activate automatically.
- Activate my paid version now: This is the release version which will require you to enter the activation code.
- If you have a CD, you will find the activation code on the CD envelope.
- If you bought the product on the Internet, you will have received the activation code via email.
- Click Next. The following screen is displayed:
- Enter the data requested by the wizard:
- Your email address (mandatory).
- Your client number (optional). You only need to enter this data if you are already a Panda Security client. This will allow you to extend your contracted service period.
If you can´t remember your client details, go to the Password Reminder section of the Panda Security website.
- Select country. Make sure the country selected is correct.
Additionally, you can activate the product from the Panda 2013 main screen. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Panda 2013 by double-clicking the program´s shortcut on your Desktop.
- In the top-right corner of the Panda 2013 screen, click the icon and select Activate the product.
- Select if you want to try the product free for 30 days or activate the version you have purchased. Enter the data requested by the wizard.
Note: You can also start this wizard from the pop-up warnings that appear reminding you to activate Panda 2013.
IMPORTANT! Should you get any error message during the activation process, please refer to article Which error codes could be returned when trying to activate Panda 2013?
If you are not a registered client, the last step of the wizard will invite you to register and enjoy the following additional benefits:
- Access to the clients area, where you can see your client details and download the latest product versions.
- Practical tips and tutorials.
- Special offers.
For further information, refer to article How do I register my Panda 2013 product?