What kind of help do you need?
(Examples:“Panda Security installation”, “I want to contact Panda”)
Error 0006:1004 when trying to activate the 2011 antivirus products
Information applies to:
|Panda Global Protection 2011|
|Panda Internet Security 2011|
|Panda Internet Security for Netbooks|
|Panda Antivirus Pro 2011|
|Windows XP (32-bit Edition)||Windows Vista (32/64-bit Edition) |
|Windows 7 (32/64-bit Edition)|
Error code 0006:1004 returned when activating your antivirus product.
This error appears when a wrong customer number is typed during the activation process.
Follow the instructions below:
- Open the Activation Wizard and click Next.
- Write down your activation code and your email address.
- Click next.
- Type your customer number. Make sure that it’s correctly written.
- Select your country from the drop-down list.
- Click next and continue the rest of the process.
After completing all of these steps, you will see that the activating process finishes successfully.
For more information, refer to the following documentation:
Help nº- 20110825 80247 EN