On updating the Endpoint Protection signature file, error 3376 occurs.
The WalUpd.ini configuration file is incomplete. The URL_WEB_GUID entry in the GENERAL section of file %ProgramFiles%\Panda Security\WaAgent\WalUpg\WALUpd.ini cannot be read.
- Uninstall the agent using the Add or Remove Programs option.
NOTE: You don’t need to uninstall the protection.
- Download and install the installer again from the Endpoint Protection console.The program will be automatically installed and will detect if the protection is installed or not or whether it needs updating.
Elements to check
Check whether the WALUpd.ini configuration file exists in the relevant folder. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to %ProgramFiles%\Panda Security\WaAgent\WalUpd
- Make sure the WALUpd.ini file exists in that directory.
- Open the WalUpd.ini file and check it includes an entry similar to http://enterprise.updates.pandasoftware.com/updates_ent/updates_XX.zip
If you do not find the WALUpd.ini file, copy the WalUpd.ini file from another computer to the directory %ProgramFiles%\Panda Security\WaAgent\WalUpd of the affected computer.
Data needed to report the incident
If the issue is not solved, it is then necessary to collect a series of data from the computer. Please, read How to report problems from the Endpoint Protection console and follow the instructions indicated.