Error 2080 is returned when installing, updating or uninstalling the Endpoint Protection agent or protection.
This error occurs because a process has timed out during the installation, update or uninstallation of the protection:
- Timeout parameters are as follows:
- Protection installation-> 30 minutes
- Protection uninstallation-> 10 minutes
- Protection upgrade-> 30 minutes
- Agent upgrade-> 2 minutes
- Agent uninstallation-> 5 minutes
- Incompatible protection uninstallation-> 10 minutes
Data needed to report the incident
If the issue is not solved, it is then necessary to collect a series of data from the computer. Please, read How to report problems from the Endpoint Protection console and follow the instructions indicated.