Panda Security for Exchange Servers is designed to offer optimum protection with minimum resource use. The minimum hardware and software requirements are:
- Processor: Pentium II 500 MHz.
- For Exchange Server 2000: 512 MB (768 MB recommended)
- For Exchange Server 2003: 1GB
- Hard disk: 250 MB free space.
- Operating systems:
- For Exchange Server 2000: Windows 2000 Server or Advanced.
- For Exchange Server 2003: Windows 2000 Server or Windows 2000 Advanced Server with SP3 or later, Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition SP1 RC2, Windows Server 2003 R2.
- Applications: Exchange Server 2000 with SP1 (or later), Exchange Server 2000 Cluster with SP1 (or later), Exchange Server 2003 with SP1 (or later), Exchange Server 2003 Cluster with SP1 (or later).
The hardware requirements increase as the number of mailboxes to protect also increases.
Panda Security for Exchange Servers is distributed from Panda AdminSecure. Before proceeding, read more information about the Panda AdminSecure installation requirements.