Panda Security for Exchange Servers antivirus can be uninstalled through Panda AdminSecure Console or from Add/Remove Programs in the server on which the Panda Security for Exchange Servers antivirus is installed.
How to uninstall the Exchange protection through Panda AdminSecure Console
- Go to the computer where Panda AdminSecure console is installed.
- Run the console. To do this click Start -> Programs -> Panda AdminSecure -> AdminSecure Console.
- Once you have selected this option, the administration console will open.
- Select Classic View at the top right of the console.
- Go to the Control Panel and select Dashboard.
- On the left, the tree with the modules which can be protected will be displayed.
- To uninstall the Exchange server protection, right click this module in the organization tree in Panda AdminSecure console and select the Uninstall antivirus... option. With this, the wizard will open and you can uninstall it completely.
- A window is displayed which indicates that it may be necessary to restart some computers in order to completely uninstall the protection. If you click Restart computers when necessary, the server will be automatically restarted.
How to uninstall the Exchange protection from Add/Remove server programs:
- Access the Start menu, click Settings -> Control panel -> Add/Remove Programs.
- Select Panda Security for Exchange Servers and click Add/Remove. By doing this, the protection will be uninstalled.
- Finally, you will have to restart the Exchange server to complete uninstallation.
Bear in mind this process will only uninstall the antivirus protection modules, but not the communications agent.
For more information about the process to uninstall the communications agent, click here.