What is the latest version of Panda AdminSecure? How do I know what version I have installed?
The latest version of Panda AdminSecure is 4.50.00. To check the installed version, follow the steps below:
- Access the Panda AdminSecure console.
- Click Help-> About Panda. The version number is displayed.
Steps for upgrading the product
Apply the following steps for upgrading to the latest version of the product if you have version 3.06.06 or later:
- Go to the Downloads for clients area of Panda corporate website.
- Enter your user name and password and click Enter.
- If you have several Panda security solutions, select the one that corresponds to this product in the Products purchased area.
Read more information about Panda’s exclusive Downloads for clients area.
- In the Downloads available for section, select Software. Click the Upgrade folder and download the file with the upgrade to version 4.50.00 (upg45000.exe).
Save the file to the Windows Desktop or any folder of your choice.
- Once you have downloaded the file, run it on the computer where you have the full version of Panda AdminSecure installed. Select a language and click OK.
- A welcome screen opens, click Next.
- A window is displayed with the Upgrade Panda AdminSecure now option selected. Click Next.
Note: Users are recommended not to let too much time pass since the last time they restarted the computer with AdminSecure. The upgrade checks whether the computer has been working for over 48 hours. If so, it advises the user to restart the computer before carrying out the update
- Once the process finishes, a message is displayed informing you that Panda AdminSecure has upgraded correctly. Click Next.
- A window is displayed with the packages that can be upgraded or installed on the Panda AdminSecure repository. Select the packages to install or upgrade and click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the upgrade process.
- In Panda AdminSecure, go to Help-> About Panda, and check that the version has been upgraded correctly.
We advise you to configure Panda AdminSecure to upgrade automatically from the Internet.
- Remember that you must carry out these steps on every computer where you have an additional repository installed.
- This upgrade includes changes to all the protection modules on the network We advise you to configure upgrades to be automatically installed from the repositories. Additionally, you can also read information on how to manage Panda AdminSecure repositories.