Como podemos ajudá-lo?
|Panda for Exchange|
There are cases in which the Exchange Server Information Store stops, databases get corrupted, or the server’s file permanent protection detects viruses in databases or in the Exchange server temporary files.
These incidents usually occur because the file permanent protection installed on the server interferes with the Exchange server components.
To prevent this from occurring, some folders must be excluded from the scans performed by the file antivirus protection installed on the server.
The folders below must be excluded from on-demand and permanent scans on computers with Exchange servers and Panda for File Servers installed:
- Drive M: in Exchange 2000 Server.
- The following extensions:
- .stm (in Exchange 2000 Server)
- The folder with the check files (.chk).
- Exchange databases and logs (original location: Exchsrvr\Mdbdata).
- Exchange MTA files (original location: Echsrvr\Mtadata).
- Log files (original location: Exchsrvr\server_name.log).
- The virtual server folder (original location: Exchsrvr\Mailroot).
- Inbox and outbox for Internet Mail connector (original location: Exchsrvr\IMCDATA).
- The working folder that is used to store streaming .tmp files that are used for message conversion (the original location is also Exchsrvr\Mdbdata, although it is configurable).
- The temporary folder that is used in conjunction with offline maintenance utilities such as Eseutil.exe. By default, this folder is the location where the .exe file is run from, but you can configure where you run the file from when you run the utility.
- Site replication service files (original location: Exchsrvr\Srsdata).
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) system files in the %SystemRoot%\System32\Inetsrv folder.
Note: Depending on the Exchange Server, some of these folders or options may not be present. It would therefore not be necessary to exclude them from the scan.
Steps to configure the Panda Security for File Servers scans
- Access the computer on which the Panda AdminSecure console is installed.
- Open the console. To do this, click Start -> Programs -> Panda AdminSecure -> AdminSecure Console.
- The administration console opens.
- The modules that can be protected are displayed in the tree on the left.
- Select the Windows server on which you want to configure the permanent antivirus protection by right-clicking it and selecting Edit settings… If that element is inheriting the settings from another element higher up in the hierarchy, a message is displayed asking for confirmation to modify the settings.
- Several tabs are displayed. Select What to scan:
- Click Files to scan to configure the permanent scan.
- Items to be excluded from the scan:
- Don't exclude any item from the scan.
- If you select Exclude the following items, you must specify the folders, files and extensions to be excluded from the scan.
If you are using a file antivirus from another company, we recommend you to check the antivirus settings to fix these problems.