Find below frequently asked questions regarding how to configure the security settings of the WatchGuard EMail Protection (WEP) platform. Click the + sign to expand the questions and see the answers.
+ How can users manage their quarantine? - How can users manage their quarantine?
WEP quarantine report allows users to manage their quarantine without accessing Control Panel or another software installation required (this functionality replaces the Notifier, that will be no longer available).
+ How do I enable SPF check? - How do I enable SPF check?
- Categories to be shown can be customized (Infomail, Spam, Threat & Content)
- Allowed actions for users can be also set (Spam & Malware Protection -> User Rights)
- It is possible to include an email preview into quarantine report
- Delivery times can be set up to hourly
- Template Information (contact information, body, logo?) can be customized as well
SPF check (as DKIM & DMARC) can be activated in Security Settings
-> Email Authentication
- In order to be able to activate SPF check it is necessary to add SPF entry following manual guide
+ Allow & Deny Lists Management - Allow & Deny Lists Management
Global Allow & Deny lists can be managed in Deny & Allow Lists
section. It is possible to add or delete entries for user lists as well, just selecting User level
in the top-right corner drop-down menu.
- By default, Deny & Allow lists have been synced from PCEP platform.