Wat kunnen we voor u betekenen?
|Panda for Desktops|
|Panda for File Servers (Windows)|
|Panda for Exchange|
|Panda for Domino|
|Panda for ISA|
To activate and run Panda AdminSecure, you have to correctly enter the data supplied by Panda Security -username and password- when you are installing the application.
If you do not have the details at that moment, you can continue with the installation process but remember that you will need to enter them later in order to access the updates and services associated with the security solution.
Instructions for activating AdminSecure
- Go to Start >> Programs >> Panda AdminSecure.
- Select AdminSecure Console in the menu.
- The administration console opens.
- Click on the Help menu and select Enable Panda AdminSecure.
- Enter the username and password provided by Panda.
NOTE: If these details already appear, but you need to change them, type the correct username and password.
If you have forgotten these details, access the User name/password reminder site.
- Click OK to save the changes.
By following these instructions, you will activate your AdminSecure console.