Error 1305 ocurrs when installing Endpoint Protection.
This error appears when trying to install PCOP because the agent is trying to integrate into the server, using the configured Group, but there are no available installs for this Group.
To solve this problem, use one of the following ways:
- Increase the maximun number of installations of the group. To do that:
- In the Web Console, access to Installation and settings tab.
- In Groups, select the group you are using to install.
- Increase the number of the Maximun number of installations, or disable this option if you don’t want to use it.
- Save the changes and try installing again.
- Using a different group to install the protection.
Data needed to report the incident
If the issue is not solved, it is then necessary to collect a series of data from the computer. Please, read How to report problems from the Endpoint Protection console and follow the instructions indicated.