The purpose of this monitor is to allow the administrator monitor a file/folder size (Windows only).
In the Trigger Details, the administrator can:
- Choose the file or folder to monitor by typing in the name in the trigger field.
- Specify if he would like to monitor a file or folder getting too big or small.
- Put the threshold size in minutes.
In the Alert Details, the administrator has the option to select the severity for this event.
Finally, in the Auto Resolution Details, the administrator can set the resolution period. This means should the file or folder not meet the conditions of the alert set for the period of time specified in this field, the alert will resolve itself, meaning that, should it do it again, the administrator will get another notification.
Once this page is configured, the administrator can select Next and in the Response Details paragraph, choose to run a component in response to the alert being raised, and/or specify the email.
After pressing Next again, the administrator has the option to:
- Have this alert create a support ticket.
- Assign which user gets assigned the support ticket.
- Indicate if users should have an email alert to notify them.