Error Overlapped I/O Operation Is in Progress upon installing Small Business Protection.
To solve this error message, please follow the steps below:
- Create a new user called Panda, assign administrative rights and set a password for it.
- For detailed information, refer to Microsoft's article Create a user account.
- Restart the computer and select the Panda user to log in Windows.
- Now install your Panda product.
- Once installed, if you like, remove the newly created user called Panda from the Control panel, User accounts.
Should the problem persist after creating a new user, please follow the instructions below:
- Download and save the ProductCodes.zip file to your desktop, for example.
- Extract the ProductCodes.zip file (the password to extract it is panda).
- Double-click the correct registry file depending on your operating system, ProductCodes32.reg if you use a 32-bits operating system or ProductCodes64.reg if you use a 64-bits operating system.
- Click OK when you are requested confirmation to import the registry information.
- Reboot the computer.
- Now install your Small Business Protection.