By scheduling scans with Panda Cloud Antivirus, you won’t have to worry about running full scans every so often. Simply specify when you want the scans to take place or how often and your computer will be scanned automatically.
- In the main window, click the Antivirus section.
- Click Add scheduled scan.
- Set the status switch to ON.
- Enter the name of the scan to schedule.
- Indicate the scan frequency, start date and time.
- Select whether you want to scan your entire PC or its critical areas only. Then click Scan.
- If you want to scan other items, use the Add and Delete buttons to draw up a list of them.
- Click Add and select the items (drives, files, directories, etc.) that you want to scan.
- Use the + symbols in the list to select the items you want to scan one by one and click OK.
- To remove any of the items you have selected, use the Delete button.
If you don't want to scan a file or folder, you can exclude it from the scans through the Exclusions tab. To do this:
- Click Add.
- Browse to the file or folder that you want to exclude and select the checkbox to the left.
- Click OK.
If you want to eliminate any of the exclusions you have added, select it and click Delete.
This tab lets you select the types of malware to detect.