To protect Exchange Server 2010 computers with AdminSecure, you can apply any of the following actions:
- Download Panda AdminSecure latest version (Recommended - it already includes the protection for Exchange Server 2010 computers).
- Upgrade Panda AdminSecure 4.05.00 version by downloading and installing the update to support Exchange Server 2010 computers.
How do I know what version I have installed?
The latest version of Panda AdminSecure is 4.50.00. To check the installed version, follow the steps below:
- Access the Panda AdminSecure console.
- Click Help-> About Panda. The version number is displayed.
Steps to upgrade to AdminSecure 4.50.00 version
Read how to upgrade to AdminSecure 4.50.00 version.
Steps to upgrade to AdminSecure 4.05.50 version to protect Exchange
To download and install the update to support Exchange 2010, follow these steps:
- Go to the Downloads for clients area of our website.
- Enter your user name and password and click Enter.
- If you have several Panda security solutions, select the one that corresponds to this product in the Products purchased area.
Read more information about Panda's exclusive Downloads for clients area.
- In the Downloads available for section, select Software. Click the Update folder and download the file with the upgrade to protect Exchange 2010 (panda4exchange2010.exe).
- Save the file to the Windows Desktop or any folder of your choice.
- Once you have downloaded the file, run it on the computer where you have the full version of Panda AdminSecure installed. Select a language and click OK.
- A welcome screen opens, click Next.
- A window is displayed with the Upgrade Panda AdminSecure now option selected. Click Next.
Note: Users are recommended not to let too much time pass since the last time they restarted the computer with AdminSecure. The upgrade checks whether the computer has been working for over 48 hours. If so, it advises the user to restart the computer before carrying out the update.
- Once the process finishes, a message is displayed informing you that Panda AdminSecure has upgraded correctly. Click Next.
- A window is displayed with the packages that can be upgraded or installed on the Panda AdminSecure repository. Select the packages to install or upgrade and click Next.
The packages are:
- Panda for Exchange (Exchange 2010) (version 5.00.00)
- Click Finish to complete the upgrade process.
- In Panda AdminSecure, go to Tools->Updates and Repositories, and check that the package is available in the Installation/Upgrade packages tab.
Now that Panda AdminSecure contains the package to protect Exchange 2010, you only need to install the protection.
Remember that you must carry out these steps on every computer where you have an additional repository installed.