Below, we detail the start-up process for Panda Dome Passwords:
- After you have purchased Panda Dome Passwords, you will receive a welcome email from Panda Security containing, among other details, the Activation Code and a link to your Panda Account. If you still don't have a Panda Account, please create one.
- Click on the link to your Panda Account from the email and enter the Activation Code in the I have a code option.
- Now, activate Panda Dome Passwords from the Activate Password Manager button in the service area on the right. Once the activation is done, the product will provide you with a 24 character recovery code separated by dashes that we recommend you keep in a safe place, as you will need it in case you ever forget or lose your password.
- Access the Panda Dome Passwords landing page and download and install Panda Dome Passwords on your device.
- The first time you open the product, you will be requested to enter your email address and a master password.
IMPORTANT! The email must be the same as the login email of your Panda account.
From that moment on, you will be able to let Panda Dome Passwords manage the passwords of the new sites and apps you sign in for or else, to change the password of your existing sites.