Your Panda Account is an exclusive area available for all Panda clients which features the following benefits:
- Download your products.
- Manage the services of your product, find out the expiry date, renew the license, etc.
- Obtain the specific documentation of your product.
- Report issues of your product to Technical Support.
To create your Panda Account, just follow the Panda installation wizard through. We highly advise you to do it this way, as your account details will be automatically associated to the Activation Code of your product.
You can also create your account outside the installation of Panda. However, bear in mind that you will need to associate the product's activation code to your Panda Account manually afterwards.
This is how you do it.
Step 1: Create your Panda account
- Access Panda Account by clicking the link below:
- Click Create new account to sign up.
- Fill in the Email address, Password, Confirm password, Country and click Create.
- You will get confirmation that the account has been correctly created.
All you need to do at this point is verify the email address you entered during the signing up process.
Step 2: Activate your Panda account
- Access your inbox, open the email sent by Panda Security and click the Activate your account! button.
- Once your account is activated, you can confirm your data. This step is optional. Enter your data or, if you prefer to do it later on, press Not now.
Step 3: Add your products
The last step of the Panda Account creation wizard after activating the account will take you straight to the section called My Products within your Panda Account. The same applies after logging in your newly created account.
In any case, once in My Products, you need to associate your Panda to your Panda Account. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Click +Add first in the You still haven´t registered any products window.
- Now, add the Activation Code of your product.
That´s it! Now, you are all set to access your Panda Account and start enjoying all the benefits it offers!