In general terms, we can establish the following time lapses per actions:
- Scans: Immediate
- Changes in settings: Immediate
- Information regarding items blocked by the Advanced Protection to the displayed at the console dashboards: Immediate
- Changes in Hardware or Software: 5 minutes.
- Detections carried out by the Antivirus Protection: 15 minutes.
NOTE: Real time operates in all the operating systems compatible with products based on Aether, except for Windows 2003 and Windows XP.
How to enable/disable real-time communication
Real-time communication pushes any change made from the Web console to your computers in seconds. However, it requires that each computer have an open connection and may generate a huge amount of traffic in a very short period of time. If you disable this option, the time required for the information to reach your computers will be around 15 minutes. Follow the steps below to access the real-time configuration:
- Click the Settings tab.
- Select Network settings at the left-hand side panel.
- Click Proxy.
- Display the Advanced options menu and enable or disable real-time communications.