Error 2093 upon installing Adaptive Defense and Endpoint Protection products.
There is another antivirus installed or there are traces from a previous antivirus.
From the computer the error is displayed, follow the instructions below to resolve this issue:
- Download and run Panda Support Information file.
- Accept the license agreement.
- From the General tab, select your product from the drop-down menu and add the description of the issue and select the Tools tab:
- Double-click the 2093 Error Fix tool.
- Click OK on the next window to launch the trace removal process.
- Once finished, click OK in the Tool finished work window.
Data needed to report the incident
If the error persists, we need to study the issue. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Run Panda Information Support again, this time, to collect all the necessary information.
- Type in Error 2093 NOT SOLVED in the General tab description field and click Start.
- At the end of the data collection process, the resulting .7z file will be generated and automatically sent to Support, unless you tick the check Do not send, save local. If you do so, then, you need to send the referred file to your local Support contact.
Alternatively, you can send the information via console. To do so, please refer to article How to report problems from the Endpoint Protection console and follow the instructions.