After installing the protection in the Android device, an error message is displayed in the devices information available from the Administration console.
Steps to follow
- Go to the Endpoint Protection administration console.
- On the Computers tab, go to the details screen of the Android device affected by the problem you want to report.
- Click the Report problem with this computer button, enter a short description of the problem, the contact email address and click Send.
- At this very moment, a message similar to the one below is displayed in the Android device:
- Tap on the Support mode message and the following screen will be displayed:
IMPORTANT: Before tapping Send report, you need to reproduce the issue in the Android device. For instance, from the Administration console, apply some changes in the Android protection settings and wait a couple of minutes for the changes to be deployed. By doing so, the configuration settings will be saved to the report too.
- Once the issue is reproduced, tap on Send Report. As soon as Panda Security's Support technicians deal with your problem, they will contact you to provide you with the appropriate solution or, if necessary, request additional information.