Some computers show a red shield icon in the Knowledge (Aether Platform) column or Signature update (Traditional Platform) column, indicating that there is a knowledge or signature file update error.
Follow the steps below to force a signature file update and refresh the information displayed in the console:
- From the
computerthe error is displayed, download and run Panda Support Information file.
- Accept the license agreement.
- From the General tab, select your product from the drop-down menu and add the description of the issue and select the Tools tab.
- Double-click the Force sync tool.
- Click OK on the next window to launch the update
process process. Verifiythat the problem is resolved. To do so, from the console, ensure the Signature update column displays a green shield and the last connection date is updated.
If the error persists, we need to study the issue. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Run Panda Support Information again, this time, to collect all the necessary information.
- Type in UPDATE ISSUE NOT SOLVED in the General tab description field and click Start.
- At the end of the data collection process, the resulting .7z file will be generated and automatically sent to Support, unless you tick the check Do not send, save
local. If you do so, then, you need to send the referred file to your local Support contact.
Alternatively, you can send the information via