- In the Android device, go to Settings > Security > Device administrators and tap Panda Endpoint Protection.
- Tap the Deactivate option and when the confirmation message indicating what will happen is displayed, tap OK to continue.
IMPORTANT: This step is mandatory in order to correctly uninstall the application.
- Now, uninstall the application from your device by following any of these three ways:
- Go to Settings > Applications, tap Panda Endpoint Protection and click Uninstall. (recommended)
- Go to the Play Store, tap My applications, scroll down to find the Panda Endpoint Protection app, tap on it and press Uninstall.
- Go to the launcher (where all your apps are stored), locate the Panda Endpoint Protection app, long press it and drag it onto the Uninstall text displayed on the top of the screen (not all devices have this option).
How to uninstall Endpoint Protection for Android devices
Information applies to: