The FileSecure for Windows servers solution is optimized to offer maximum protection with minimum resources usage.
The minimum hardware and software requirements are:
- Processor: Pentium 300 MHz or higher.
- RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended).
Note: If the TruPrevent® unit is going to be activated on any server, it is advisable to have 512 MB of RAM memory available.
- Hard disk space: 160 MB free space.
- Operating systems:
- Windows 2000 server SP4 (Domain Controller, Stand Alone, Terminal Server, Small Business Server and Cluster).
- Windows 2003 server (R2, Enterprise Edition, Small Business Server, SP1 and Cluster).
- Windows 2008 servers (R2, SP2, Small Business).
- Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2
Read how to upgrade Panda AdminSecure to protect Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 computers.
- Internet Connection:
In order to take advantage of the scans against the cloud, computers should be able to connect to the Internet. More specifically, computers should be able to connect to the collective Intelligence servers. To make this possible, computers should have access to the following address:
- Other compatible applications:
- Citrix 1.8 on Windows 2000 Server
- Citrix XP for servers W2000 Terminal Server and W2003 Server
- Citrix Metaframe Presentation Server on W2000 Terminal Server and W2003 Server
- Citrix XenApp 5
Panda Security for File Servers (Windows) is installed by distributing the protection from Panda AdminSecure.
Read more information on installation requirements for Panda AdminSecure.