- The AdminSecure administration console may display a pop-up warning indicating that your product licenses have expired.
- Some workstations and repositories have erroneously taken February 2, 2020 (02-02-2020) or February 8, 2020 (02-08-2020) as the date of the virus signature file.
Despite the date of the file is incorrect, the virus signature file is perfectly correct and your computers are properly protected.
In order to solve the issue, and only for those cases in which the Automatic solution for license expired messages and signature file dated 2020 in Panda AdminSecure has not solved the incident, Panda Security has developed specific hotfixes for each of the Panda AdminSecure versions available. Please, follow the steps below applying the specific hotfix for your Panda AdminSecure version.
Steps to apply the hotfix
- Download specific hotfix for your Panda AdminSecure version:
- Save the file to your hard disk; to the Windows Desktop, for example.
- Run the downloaded file on the computers on which a repository, Adminserver or console is installed.
- Once the hotfix is run, the new AdminSecure 2011 agent will be added.
- Go to the Help menu, About Panda AdminSecure 201X and check that the program version is 4.50.00.0028, 4.05.00.0051 or 4.05.50.0012.
- Computers will be updated with the new communications agent and the incident will be resolved automatically.
After 24 hours, the computers will show the current date of the signature file and the incident will be resolved.
Remember: The hotfix must be installed on all repositories and computers with the Administration Server or the AdminSecure console installed.
Versions after installing the Hotfix
- Panda Security Console: 4.50.00.0028, 4.05.00.0051 or 4.05.50.0012
- Panda Security Communications Agent: 4.50.09, 4.05.27 or 4.05.60
Solution for Exchange Servers protected with Panda for Exchange
In order to solve the issue of the virus signature file date in the Exchange servers protected with Panda for Exchange, once all signature files dated 2020 have been automatically removed from of all repositories, you must download and run the following file in the Exchange servers: