- AdminServer stops responding.
- Problems when changing settings to a large amount of machines.
- Problems with secondary repository replications and setting changes.
- Buffer overrun pavupg crashes.
- Error 2102 is displayed when pavupgrequest.xml is corrupted.
- Scheduled scans not running when selecting more than 3 computers.
- Unable to create TruPrevent policies.
In order to solve the issue, you can either upgrade to the latest version of AdminSecure (recommended) or apply a specific hotfix for the incident instead.
- How to upgrade to AdminSecure 4.50.00 version (recommended)
- Click here to see how to upgrade your AdminSecure version.
- Update the protection affected by the incident. For more information, go to How can I update the protection of my IT resources once I have upgraded AdminSecure? (only applies to AdminSecure)
- How to apply Hotfix HAS_4_04_10_0010.exe
This hotfix must be installed on version 4.04.10 or 4.04.10.0001 of AdminSecure 2007. Check the program version from the Help menu, About Panda AdminSecure 2007.
- Download file HAS_4_04_10_0010.exe (37,4 MB) by clicking the following link:
- Run the downloaded file on the computers on which a repository, AdminServer or the console is installed.
- Once the hotfix is run, the AdminSecure 2007 services will restart.
- Go to the Help menu, About Panda AdminSecure 2007 and check that the program version is 4.04.10.0010.
- Check the incident has been resolved.
The hotfix must be installed on all repositories and computers with the Administration Server or the AdminSecure console installed.
Versions after installing the Hotfix
- Panda Adminsecure Console version: 4.04.10.0010
- Panda Adminsecure Comunication agent version: 4.04.15